DrugAdvisor™ Newsletter Available!
Providing pharmacies with timely info
To help our friends stay current with our DrugAdvisor programs – information networks providing community pharmacy staff with timely messaging from manufacturers – we're publishing a quarterly newsletter. Our first issue is now available, with information on our DrugAdvisor Rx, OTC and REMS programs, and how they can cut retailers' workload and increase performance.View newsletter
Something from Steve
Are so many product choices confusing your customers? Try this…
Forget about the “paper or plastic” dilemma. It’s nothing compared to what customers face when they stand in a drug store or grocery aisle with shelves of products staring back.
Which one will it be? This cream, that lotion, one that’s oil free or one with special oils…?
They’re already half way to buyer’s remorse because choosing the right product seems like a game of chance, but they’re looking for a sure thing. Read more...
Recently Released Courses
DEA Compliance Online Series:-Execution of the Hard Copy DEA Form222
- National Pharmacy Technician Training Program (6th ed)
- Nutrition & Lifestyle Series
- OSHA - Accident Response Preparation
- OSHA - Ensuring Safety in the Workplace
- OSHA - Lockout/Tagout Best Practices
- OSHA - Practicing Basic Store Safety
- Preventing Fraud, Waste & Abuse in Pharmacy Practice 2011 (specialized & general)
- FMI/GMDC Health & Wellness @ Retail
May 29 - June 3, JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa, San Antonio, TX