Something from Steve
On Joining Xerox: It Really Is All About You
As you can see, we’ve joined the Xerox family — and that means a lot to us.
It means we’ve grown ourselves into a company recognized for its excellence by one of the most respected corporate brands in the world.
It also means that the niche we’ve carved out in the market has great potential for growth — and that the choices we made and the products and services we developed were on target.
But as we were deciding whether to join Xerox, we needed to separate out the thrill of having such a giant player take interest in us and ask the most important question:
What does this mean for you, our clients and customers?
First, I think you’ll get the best of big and small companies. We’ll continue to be a nimble and agile business that can respond quickly to our clients’ needs, but now with some of the resources of a larger company.
Second, you’ll now have access to products and services that align well with our own, and that are part of the Xerox family, so it will be easy to integrate them and create some synergy.
Take TMS Health, for example, a leader in healthcare teleservices. Now the drug and OTC messages we deliver through our own DrugAdvisor program can be supported by and consistent with the call center support from TMS.
In today’s climate, this type of a multi-pronged approach can reinforce your message.
I’ve only touched on some of the value this change will bring to our clients. Let’s continue pursuing the possibilities offline. Please call me or your LearnSomething representative to see what this great business opportunity can do for you.
Recently Released Courses
- Food Safety for New Hires
- HIPAA, HITECH, the Omnibus Rule and the Pharmacy Practice (Specialized)
- MethGuard™ III: Combat Methamphetamine Production (CE available)
- OSHA - HazCom & SDS Standards: The GHS Changes
- Pharmacy Privacy Under HIPAA, HITECH & the Omnibus Rule (CE available)
- Pharmacy Security Under HIPAA, HITECH & the Omnibus Rule (CE Available)
- ASAE Technology Conference & Expo
December 4-5, Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC
- Holiday Showcase
December 17, Hyatt Regency, Chicago, IL
- Retail Pharmacy Branded Pharmaceuticals
January 13-16, Westin Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology & Specialty Services Providers
January 16-17, Westin Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL